SCHOLAR - NUFS Academic Scholarship
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018-2019||04/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||04/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Nagasaki University for Foreign Studies (NUFS) Academic ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to all students applying to study at the Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies through UW-Platteville Education Abroad. Students with at least a 3.2 - 3.4 cumulative GPA will be awarded 80,000 yen and students with at least a 3.5+ cumulative GPA will be awarded 130,000 yen. The award amount will be deducted from your program cost.
EligibilityEligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate student in the semester preceding their education abroad experience.
- Applicant must be accepted into the education abroad program at NUFS.
- Application must have at least one year of undergraduate studies completed at the time of application.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA.
- Applicant must submit the most recent version of their academic transcript (must be an official copy).